3.30.2012

Girls Day Out

I never had a sister. While my mom and I have a sister-like relationship,  I always envied the fact that she had 5 girls in her immediate family and often wondered what it would be like to grow up in that type of hormonal-overload household. There have been many women during the course my life whom have inspired me, challenged me and taught me valuable lessons - whether it be a boss, a friend, a family member, a classmate, or even a public figure - but the friendships that have grown into sister-like relationships are ones that I cherish most. 

Ashley Meyers is just that. Not only is she amazingly talented, creative (she helped design my blog!), and inspiring in every way - she is beautiful, genuine and strong with the biggest heart. 

Recently, we were overdue for a get-together so we made the absolute most of it. Take a look! 

{Il Buco Alimentari & Vineria for breakfast!}

{Bliss Soho for my first-ever Fabulous Facial.
#addicted}
{Marie Belle for lunch (we discovered that they have
a cute cafe in the back!}

{Finished off, of course, with come of Marie Belle's
signature chocolates that are  almost too pretty to eat!}


{Apotheke for pre-dinner drinks (known for specialty 
cocktails entitled 'prescriptions'  and a bar that 
resembles a lab with bartenders dressed in white 
lab coats.}
{Pulqueria (a trendy Mexican restaurant
in the heart of Chinatown) for dinner
 and some jicama margs!}

No comments:

Post a Comment