10.24.2011

5 Things

It's been about 2 months since I last posted and for those of you who enjoyed my weekly updates...I am back at it! This past Sat/Sun was the first time since early May (no joke!) since I have been around the entire weekend with NOTHING to do except enjoy my favorite season in the city!  Here's what has been taking up my time:


{Moved out of my NYC apartment and to Hoboken with my boyfriend (we are still sleeping on a mattress on the floor - oh the joy of moving!)}


{Painting the new apartment (SIDE NOTE: home decor has now taken up my entire life - and bank account!)}



{Successfully executed In Touch's VMA after-party...solo (my team was stuck in NYC due to the hurricane!). Oh, hi Jen! (view from my room at the Sunset Tower Hotel)}


{Canada called}


{Wedding Season}


{Unpacking and settling in (let's hope I don't have to do this again for a while!)}

No comments:

Post a Comment