5.29.2012

Coasting through Cali

Okay, I lied (which, by the way, I am very bad at!). While I promised there would be great posts last week, my crazy schedule got the best of me. I have so much content in my "inspiration" notebook that I am dying to share, but time these days is of the essence, so let's jump right!

Grant and I recently spent a week "bopping" around Southern California (bopping - the word I frequently, and border-line annoyingly, referred to every time we drove to a new place). Pit stops included Manhattan Beach, Hermosa, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Laguna, San Clemente, Cardiff by the Sea, La Jolla, Pacific Beach (and more). Every town was unique, every town was charming and every town had character, but all-in-all let me paint a picture of what every town had (and what we may just need a little bit, or a lot, more of out east): BEACH, BLONDE, TAN, SURF, SALT, FISH TACOS, ACAI BOWLS, SUNSETS, BREAKFAST BURRITOS, BOARDWALKS, BEACH CRUISERS, VOLKSWAGON VANS, SUN, SAND, AND SMILES.

Pretty nice, huh? There is a reason people move to California and after a week of "bopping" around I completely understand the appeal. Take a look for yourself here (and via an expanded album on Facebook):















































No comments:

Post a Comment