3.23.2012

Conde Nast Calls

What a week (in a really really good way!) After a whirlwind of a process, I am officially headed back to 4 Times Square! I am joining forces with Lucky as the Integrated Marketing Manager working on American Fashion brands (yup - a wardrobe re-vamp is taking place as we speak & sky-high heels are back in the mix!)

I must admit, it's a bittersweet feeling to leave a team of people who have become like family (let's face it - we spend more time with our co-workers than our actual family & friends.) While I am thrilled, ready and so overly enthused to take on this new challenge and soak in all that Conde has to offer, I will certainly miss my amazing In Touch + Life&Style team whom I have the utmost respect for and have learned so much from.

As I head back to my training grounds (I started at Glamour), I feel so fortunate to have had so many incredible experiences during my career, and am looking forward to many more at Lucky! Bye-bye Bauer. Hello (again), Anna Wintour!


No comments:

Post a Comment