7.24.2011

Loving Lately

I hope you all survived the heat wave this past weekend! In an effort to escape the unbearable temperatures, I spent my days hopping around from one air conditioned building to the next - my apartment, Bloomys, Pottery Barn, Urban Outfitters, Gina La Fornarina. Not only is the heat causing bad hair days, cranky New Yorkers (some lovely lady screamed at me on the street today for accidentally bumping into her), and shiny skin - it's costing me money! (although, I do LOVE my new pair of Ralph Lauren stilettos).


As yet another summer weekend comes to an end and a busy work week begins, I leave you with a few things I am loving lately...



Eye Mask
{Yes, you may laugh, but I have the BEST nights sleep when I have my eye mask on, especially on summer mornings when the light shines in my window at 6 a.m. Trust me - you have to try it! You can get one here!}



eos lip balm
{95% organic, cute packaging and easy to apply! What's not to love? Purchase here!}


Hoboken Movie Night
Each Wednesday, for the duration of the summer, there is a FREE (yes, FREE!) outdoor movie screening on Pier A Park in Hoboken. With the Manhattan skyline in the background, a blanket and a bottle of wine, it's a perfect date night (with a special someone or with some friends!) Check out the schedule here.}


Stevia-Sweetened Ice Tea
{My friend's mom grows the stevia plant in her backyard. This natural sweetener is the most tasty and healthy alternative to sugar, Sweet N' Lo and any other artificial sweetener. If you don't have a garden like me, you can buy it pre-packaged at your local grocery store. It certainly doesn't look as organic in your iced tea, but it still tastes great!}



Clever Luggage Tags
{I love these personalized luggage tags with copy reading 'Not Worth Taking,' 'Not Your Bag,' 'Not Worth Stealing,' 'Hands Off,' 'Dirty Clothes Inside,' and 'My Clothes Won't Fit You.' Adorable! You can create your own here!}

No comments:

Post a Comment