1.16.2012

My Celebrity Super Bowl

Last night, while Grant cheered on the Giants in the other room, I was glued to the Golden Globes Live From The Red Carpet! I admit, this is my version of the Super Bowl (substitute the field for a red carpet and players for movie stars), complete with fashion touchdowns and fumbles alike. 

While I was not blown away by the fashion this year (the headbands HAVE to go!), here are my picks for the Top 5 MVP's (Most Vivacious People) of the evening.


{Elle Macpherson - who is 47!!!}


{Reese Witherspoon oozed sexiness}


























{Kate Beckinsale has never looked bad a day in her life!}


{Diane Lane has aged beautifully and looks as glamorous as ever!}

























{Charlize Theron looked gorg (minus the headband!)}

No comments:

Post a Comment