6.15.2011

Best of Black and White

There is something about black and white photography that makes a picture slightly more interesting and in my opinion, exudes a true form of elegance. Maybe these feelings are derived from memories of developing my own film in a darkroom in high school (can anyone even remember the non-digital days?!), and that feeling of anticipation, waiting to for those captured moments in time to appear before your eyes. Whatever the reason may be, I believe black and white photos have the ability to reveal pure emotion without much distraction and tend take on a personality of their own.

People are my favorite subjects (strangers, family, friends, children, etc.), so I have compiled some photos that I feel resemble the epitome of glamour, each in their own, unique way. Take a look!














No comments:

Post a Comment