6.17.2011

Fashion Face-Off

It's the most talked about, long-standing rivalry in Hollywood, and if you think it's is old news, think again! The competition continues between Jen and Angie, who are the fresh new faces of  two of the fashion world's iconic brands, Marie Claire and Louis Vuitton (is it obvious I work for a celeb weekly magazine?!) Here are my thoughts:


TEAM JEN:
These photos are fun, flirty and I am about to go chop off my hair and add highlights! As always, Jen graces the pages of Marie Claire with charm and her cali girl-next-door good looks.





TEAM ANGIE:
Staying true to her world-traveler ways, Angie is the new face of Louis Vuitton's
Core Value's campaign. Effortlessly stunning (per usual), this photo is a bit more serious, but further enhances my desire to travel to small countries and villages across the globe.


When push comes to shove, I vote TEAM JEN (this time around at least!)

What are your thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. Team Jen for sure...there's just something about her. :-)

    ReplyDelete