6.13.2011

Take a Hint...

Shop Mint! One of my close friends from high school (and hands down, the most fashionable gal I know!), Zoe Neuschatz, is the co-founder of an online shopping site called Mintbox.com. Last week, I attended an event they hosted for NYC fashion bloggers and I became an instant fan. The site provides a unique shopping experience that offers not only exclusive designer discounts, but access to VIP events, designer previews, meet&greets with your favorite designers and tickets to NYC fashion week (hello, Anna Wintour!) You may compare them to a Gilt Groupe or Rue La la, but some of the largest incentives about shopping Mintbox versus these other sites are:
  • You can shop online AND in-store
  • The styles/products are current and in-season
  • You receive member perks and get 15% cash back (literally!) on every purchase you make
  • You can donate the cash-back that you receive to one of their charitable partners who include American Red Cross, World Wildlife Fund, Robin Hood Foundation and Fashion Fights Cancer!
Check it out! I hope you enjoy this personal style concierge as much as I do!



No comments:

Post a Comment