6.16.2011

Party Like A Rock Star!

As most of you know, I am the Marketing & Promotion Manager for In Touch + Life&Style magazines. My day to day is consumed with anything and everything celebrity (and yes - I know more than I should about Snooki!) To all of my celeb-adoring friends, this is your chance to party with Hollywood A-Listers at In Touch’s ICONS+IDOLS event this August in LA! With a star-studded red carpet, you will have an opportunity to rub elbows with your favorite celebrities and music’s hottest stars!

ENTER TO WIN HERE:
http://www.myintouchweekly.com/uvvodka-iconsidols/

Here are a few highlights from last year!

 {In Touch Marketing Team}
{Sofia Vergara - Modern Family}
 {The Situation - Jersey Shore}
 {Pete Wentz}
 {Mark Salling - Glee}
 {Gavin DeGraw}
 {Lo Bosworth + Stephane Pratt - The Hills}
 {Maria Menounos + In Touch, Editor in Chief, Michelle Lee}
 {Dane Cook + Craig Robinson}
 {Audrina + The Situation}
 {Penn Badgley}

No comments:

Post a Comment